2013年2月27日星期三

UK Fun Fair at Kuching [2013]

Finally we had been went to UK Fun Fair@Taman Sukma Ria on last Saturday. Honestly I really had fun and fair at there. But not if rain in the night. Better don't rain and not that far where it's located. Good news is after this which is the end of March, they will be moving to MJC Batu Kawa. That's nice!! 


Entrance fee: RM 2
Each ride: 1-3 tokens
Each token costs RM 2.
Time: 6pm-12am


Heard that The Miami(sudden impact) and Tri-Star machine were the latest addition to those looking for that rush of excitement. Sudden Impact was the more bright pinky background ride and I think the Tri-Star machine must be the right side one on picture that no any background. Actually the first ride we took was the Tri-Star machine. I felt a little dizzy after the ride over. A not bad ride! Of course, I did try sudden impact at last too. Originally we saw others play this look like not that interesting, so we want a try too after playing Tagada. We didn't expect any fun on first we sat on there, but after it's start some seconds, we screamed!! Okay, I admit that not so bad and it's so interest. I'm wrong.



After that, the must-ride in the fair must be the Tagada!!! It's the love-ride for all of us. It's also my TOP 1 in UK fun fair. I always want to play at least once Tagada on UK Fun Fair. It's also the popular ride in fair.


At last, is this 360 degree rotation Space Gun. Only 2 of us went for this ride. Of I'm not in, I really very scare this ride. Felt horrible dy when I saw them at down there. I don't dare took this ride. But I had a little regret not to take this ride after I reach home. Feel wanna go once and take this once.

There were also available Apollo (swing out), Super Wheel, roller coaster, paratrooper, slider, mini train and ghost train.

So, I did got fun and fair at UK Fun Fair that night. The price is having sore arm~.~ Lol... Get fun don't talk this lo...... Hahaha^^ Hope that I can go again.

没有评论:

发表评论