2012年3月15日星期四

H E L L O

Yea,I know that I wrote this article is kinda late after I opened my blog for a long time

As you see the title, I want to talk about myself.

I'm a Libra girl, 17 years old(2012).
I'm a playful, childish and naughty girl even I will become an adult in next year.
I live at Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm not very tall
(and people often think that I am a primary school student because of my height)
I'm not a skinny girl
(I like to eat)

The FACT, I......
Like
❤❤❤❤❤

  • Watching dramas, movies and variety shows[♥♥♥♥♥]
  • Sleeping
  • Reading novels and comic
  • Internet
  • Blogging
  • Eating
Dislike
★★★★★

  • To be disturbed when I'm doing something
  • Hot weather[★★★★★]
  • The trouble
Well, I'm just an ordinary person who love to laugh =目
and I'm still a student
Mandarin, Malay and English(BROKEN de=.=)
I'm learn-ING Japanese and Korean myself
I'm a Hakka which not very pro in speaking Hakka
(But I know what you say if you speak Hakka in front of me=D)
Lastly, I'm Bit Bit. And this is not my real name.

Welcome to this blog.
Nice to meet you,reader. =)

没有评论:

发表评论