2013年2月27日星期三

Justin Bieber_Beauty And A Beat

Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj_Beauty And A Beat


Yeah, Young Money, Nicki Minaj, Justin

Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off (eh eh eh)What you got, a billion coulda never bought (eh eh eh)

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonightI wanna show you all the finer things in lifeSo just forget about the world we young tonightI'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Cause all I needIs a beauty and a beatWho can make my life completeIt's all bout you,When the music makes you moveBaby do it like you doCause...uh

[Beat break]

Body rock, girl, I can feel your body rock (eh eh eh)Take a bow, you're on the hottest ticket now (eh eh eh)

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonightI wanna show you all the finer things in lifeSo just forget about the world we young tonightI'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Cause....uh all I needIs a beauty and a beatWho can make my life completeIt's all bout you,When the music makes you moveBaby do it like you do

[Nicki Minaj]uhh...uhhIn time, ink lines, bitches couldn't get on my inclineWorld tours, it's mine, ten little letters, on a big signJustin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the etherBuns out, weiner, but I gotta keep a eye out for Selen-erBeauty, beauty and the beatBeauty from the east, beautiful confessions of the priestBeast, beauty from the streets, we don't get deceasedEvery time a beauty on the beats ...beats(Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah, let's go, let's go)

Body rock, girl, I wanna feel your body rock

Cause all I needIs a beauty and a beatWho can make my life completeIt's all bout you, (all I need is you)When the music makes you moveBaby do it like you doCause...uh

[Beat break]

没有评论:

发表评论