2013年6月27日星期四

Thinking - Real now!

Really a long long time no blogging. I miss my blog, I miss blogging time. Now I want spend it for blogging.
As college life start, the progress test came, and the following of few assignment and next gonna be the final exam for this semester 1. What a busy months and stress life. But I like my life now, act I am busy, I take the challenge everyday, I did part time job, I talk for presentation, I drive, and etc. I'm glad I had all of these gone through. I not very remember when or how I used to think about the other version of my life since I was in secondary school, but there have some that I could remember are like this: I continue studying for any bla bla bla course, do part time when I'm free, having some tough and not easy time to go, meet new friends, and have a talk for presentation. Yea, this also my life now. 

Yup, I really did dream about that and I feel good when those are coming true now. It's an amazing feeling and you don't know how cheer you are when some thing that you had ever dream or think are not only just dream now, not in my mind, but in real. It's happy, even still I not earning money yet, but I have this life now. Thanks to my dearest family who give me support and helping me. Fully thanks to my papa and mama who care more about me and always advise me. 

Okay, back to bed and good night now. Keep fighting for own life!! 

没有评论:

发表评论