2013年3月22日星期五

SPM result day!

Yea, just got my SPM result yesterday. The feelings I have now are thank you, touching and cheer. I never thought that my BM will get B, I was so surprised when my teacher told me that all of us get A and B. I thought my BM even not that poor, but never think I can get B for BM. I'm totally hope that my BM at least get C then good dy, now it's out of my expectation. Anyway I feel proud, not disappoint to me that I get B for my BM and study it in those 5 years. Honestly my don't like subject always is BM, even though the after PMR and go to Form 4 I still don't like it. All of this need to thank my Form 5 BM teacher- Cikgu Zambri, who teach me BM well, how to write karangan good, how to answer the question of KOMSAS, teach us the easy way of answer novel question. Even I also don't like BM now, I'm glad that I can get B for it. And,, so happy that I don't study BM again!! Woohoo^o^

Besides, English. Actually I love English, but when I turn to Form 4, I start not like this subject. My Form 4&5 English teacher is nothing learning type, can say that I didn't learn anything from her. She didn't teach us how to write essay, this is part of I really don't like her. We know that essay had the most scores in paper, but if we don't know how to write how we score our English paper?!! Think of it, seems that I no wrote even one essay when we exam. Me always write a article and pass it to teacher only. I think that's why I often had low marks in English. Then I heard another English teacher that she say: You can try to write No. 5- a story for your essay. And luckily my English paper get B in SPM. I'll study hard to get A in English in next time. Fight for English!!^^

By the way, I not satisfied with Moral paper. I get B in SPM! *annoy I want my Moral get A!!! Why I can't get an A for Moral??!! It's so easy!! Well, I need study Moral too in college. I'll improve it at there!! And my Math paper, it's just only the A! WHY!!!!! I want A+! I like Math and I hope my Math paper can get a good result! I so confidence with my Math, but still just A only... T.T Screw!

Btw, I'm glad that I can pass for my Add Math and Physics paper=) Never thought both of them would pass before this, me even still count both of them to Gagal dy. But, thanks god that I'm pass!! Even though they were E also nvm^^

After go through this, I realize that I should study hard after me start the class in college. It's really feel so happy to get a good result. I can do it, keep faith!

Go to drama now, annyeonng~~

没有评论:

发表评论