2013年4月12日星期五

Orientation Day~

FTMS Orientation Day, 10.00a.m. on 11/4/2013. Your attendance are compulsary. TQ.

Was went to my new school yesterday for orientation. Actually I don't really know what orientation are before this, but it's just like something need to let us know about the school, the rules, the teacher and got the timetable for this Semester 2. So my 1st class will officially start on 15 April which is next Monday. Luckily that day have just one class and only got 3 days to present to school on next week. Besides, we got our student ID card to open the electronic door and must wear it all the time when we're in school. The rules!

There have one student handbook for us is about the marks, the rules of school and etc. One of I have a little bit don't like is we can't wear slipper to school. Oh gosh, the most shoes i like was only slipper! Not heels, not branded shoes but only slipper. Still there listed included flip flop and open toes sandals. *annoy Of course I know as a student should have a student style and need to respect others. Should I say that luckily I haven't purchase the open toes sandals which I intend to buy before..... -.- Okay fine, I know this is the rules so I'll follow it. 

I want say that I don't really used to wear these kind of shoes(below). Of course I'm not comment it not good or what, maybe is me used to wear slipper so can't walk properly with these shoes. I buy this type of shoes for CNY but reality need me to admit that I really not suitable with the shoes. The shoes always "溜出" my foot when I'm walking. Idk how to wear this shoes la........
The way to solve the problem maybe is I need to buy shoes like below. 像鞋的鞋.....
[图片取自网络]

But don't know whether my legs match with it or not.......>~< Haizzzz....... If not wear the sport shoes out everyday meh....... I want to wear also need to match with my attire mah right??!
I think only jeans can match with the shoes above. Or jean skirt? capri pants? Ahh...... Mix and match is terrible stuff. lol

Just forget the rules in this 3 days for a while, better I watch my drama now.

没有评论:

发表评论