2013年4月2日星期二

Download days(T_T)

Because of PPS and PPTV, these few days I had were a little bit tough-.- Why can't they fix the problem...?! I'm upgraded the version of PPS already but it doesn't have any changes too...... Poor Internet TV!! So all because of em', I had start the download days then. Honestly I don't really like to download things when I'm online, cause I think it's a waste-time stuff. But now I need to do this, because I have to so that I can continue watching the variety show. It can be more better if my house's line can faster than now. I want change it to 1Mbps one day! MUST!! Or I'd want purchase one smartphone or tablet for myself to watch all the movies/dramas/variety shows that I want to watch. 

It's also spend times to consider should I  really need to buy a smartphone/tablet too. Because it has the advantages and disadvantages there. Nowadays major people start using smartphone and even the kids also hand one tablet too when they're outing. Actually I really don't know how people use those smartphone/tablet well? I have something not really understand. Heard that battery of those smartphone/tablet not really huge and they can only use for hours, so if a guy who often using them all the days, isn't him always charge em' when they low battery??? And this would not "hurt" that smartphone/tablet?? How long can that smartphone/tablet use? 1 year, 1 and 1/2 years, 2 years or not even 1 year?? Confuse~~~~~

Btw, as I say using a smartphone or tablet has the advantages and disadvantages too. The advantages are:
- can search data easily in short times. If using a computer or laptop, we need wait the time of they on, loading and click into IE/Chrome/Mozilla. 
- save telephone charges with those convenient apps. Example: Whatapps, LINE, wechat, Kaokao Talks. They can also send voice message and photo without spend money. Of course the premise is that smartphone/tablet has WIFI/3G.
- watch movies/dramas/variety shows on smartphone/tablet. The software we use to watch movies in computer also have the apps for android/Iphone so that user can use em' to watch movie without open computer. Plus it's mobile type, we can watch no matter where we go.
There are so many advantages too but I write my reason dy so stop at here. Now the disadvantages:
- damages the eyes. Yea, often using smartphone/tablet or some people whose play it a whole day will damage our eyes.
- Cervical problems. We looking down at the phone when we use it, if we use it a whole day, can cause neck discomfort.

Well, I know there have many healthy problem from physical to mental, so no need write full of em'. At least want to know enough is enough, not to indulge into days and nights just fine.

So I want think wisely too. Just like that.

没有评论:

发表评论