2014年1月12日星期日

2013's Sad & Joy

Time flies. It's disappear with a blink of eye. 2013 was pass, 2014 it is now. And I'm still typing the broken English version diary. 

Talking about 2013, honestly I had a happy 2013 with full of beautiful memories. A year can be passed like the clock turn to 12 and a new year come, it's just that fast, that easy, that cruel. What is time? For me, I like it but I hate it too. 

Looking back to 2013, I think it was the most nice year in my pass 18 years. I knew new people, new things, and also new me. Even though it had a saddest thing happen in 2013, but I'd still not dislike. 

Sad thing is I lost one of my lovely family at the middle of the year. It's the saddest to me and I still couldn't accept it at all till now. My dearest grandfather was passed away. I just self-hypnosis that it wasn't happened, even I knew that the reality is he's gone. Just can't accept it at the moment. Still remember that he'll always answered when I called him and ask me how was me and what I'm doing. But he not answering anymore on that day. I stand beside the bed, saw my auntie uncle called him and he just slept quietly. 

I cried hardly, suddenly some of images appeared in my mind. He switch on the lamp for me when I do my homework at the kitchen, he ask me eat more dishes and say they are yummy, and the last few day of that day he just told me drive carefully, don't drive “aeroplane” car. I even had imagine that he could attending my wedding, drinking my xiao jing tea and also give a name to my kid. I hope he can had 4 generations in his life. Time just passed too fast, my grandfather was gone. His time is ended. I was so regret that I haven't 孝敬 him and he's not at our side anymore. 

I miss you, grandfather. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The most happiest thing in my 2013 is I met my boy. ^^  
I'm happy finally I met him again after 8 years ago on the end of December. OMG, type about him make me miss him again!! He's the most sweetest person to me in 2013. Okay, his name is Albert Kong, my little boy who is also my young brother. 
Remember 8 years ago that he still a little baby who just know how to walk and don't like his's youngest brother that just give birth. And last December I went to Sibu again after 8 years. Honestly I am totally forget about this boy and I just keep asking about my mum about his's youngest sister who just 1 year old. Well, she is the only female cousin(mother side) to me in this 18 years old>< No wonder I'd care and want to know more about her. But, the first person I saw after reached Sibu was again and still Albert Kong^^ He sat at the living room play with nobody, he's also the one who open the door for us. First meet after few years, he grew and more look like his father. Also a quiet boy in front of stranger, haha. 

We start close to each other at the shopping mall. Seriously I admit that I am type of don't know how to mix in with the kid so normally I just stay with adult or auntie uncle instead of sit in the kid group. But yeah Albert is the type of easy close with others and premise is that the one is he must like. (He don't like my brother and I don't know why~) He keep asking me about my things when we're on the way to the shopping mall. He also take my hand walk around beside me together(Only his's youngest brother ask him play with he'd leave me). Oh gosh, I never saw a kid like this, he's a good boy. He'd not run or walk away himself or out of our sight. After that, dinner time. Just hours passed both(Albert and his youngest brother Peter) don't want to leave me liaw~.~ Oh oh.. *sigh

The most thing I like Albert is he will finish his meal quietly and eat by himself well. He don't need people take the dishes for him, use chopstick quietly take what he want and totally finish it. This is the most most happy for me to see a boy had this clean plate, it's just look like me. Yup, I'm the one who wouldn't let even one rice leave on the plate and finish my meal completely. This is my habit and I'm happy that Albert also a good boy who got this "no-waste" habit. Seldom to see that a kid can finish their's plate completely and sit at the dining table without making noise. He's also a gentleman. He'll wait me when we go WC together, not just run away and disappear himself. This is the most I worried about to bring a kid go somewhere. I really scare they will lost when they run away. Another different with other kid of my good boy.

After a day, he's totally not leaving me and take my hand go around where he want. Even I go toilet or go somewhere, after a minute I can hear his voice to call me. I sit at living room, he sit beside me. I go to kitchen he also following me. Just like a stooge~~ hehe! Beside, he will also care about me(even though I'm older than him dy-.-) and always find me after he's going to somewhere play or what. We become a close-good cousin to each other in that few days. I like stay with them, talk childish and play with them. I had a happy and stress-less trip. That's why I miss Sibu and like them so much. 

Well, I also like my Albert, Peter, and their's big brothers Danny and James and their's only youngest sister. Albert is the one who like to stick with me, also that little pig Peter who like to talk so much, singing and dancing and a little bit girl girl styleXDD Honestly he wear a pair of girl's slipper(his size!). His mother also said he got a bit like ah gua ah gua^o^ The most pleased is James and Danny are the sensible child now. I also learned to carrying a baby and the baby is cute. I like their's sister, she look like the female version of Danny^^ 

Oh the most I miss must be Albert indeed. Because he's the one who always stay along with me and he's the most like me person.(Yea, honestly I surprise too that they'll like me) I love his's eyelash so much, it's natural long beautiful eyelash(His's mom said he is Indian because he has a pair of long eyelash)!! Totally envy with his's long eyelash and double eyelid!!!!! Last, he also a handsome boy and my good boy. Thank you for liking me the most in 2013. I found that I maybe can mix in with the kid if I want to. :-) 

没有评论:

发表评论